|Honizukle Thank you cards, $30 set of 12|
I love stationery. And I love snail mail. Always have, always will. In this era of texts, emails, whatsapps and other instant messages, there is nothing that makes me happier than receiving a beautiful, handwritten note with a few well chosen words. And I equally love to make someone's day brighter with a lovely card. Birthday, Christmas and other holiday cards are a no brainer, but I've recently realized that I was severely lacking in the "Thank you" cards department. There are so many people and things in my life that I am thankful for, thus it only feels appropriate to acknowledge this fact with a piece of glamorous stationery.
Of course, when it comes to beautiful, unique and affordable stationery, Etsy is my goldmine. There are countless drool-worthy options, original designs and endless possibilities for custom orders. And that's exactly what I love. And as much as I'd love to have a signature stationery one day, right now I'm probably going to order some of these pieces (for sampling purposes, bien sûr) and maybe I'll be able to determine and narrow it down to my favorite one (insert doubtful face here). Will you help me? Which one do you like best? Which one would you purchase in a blink of an eye? I'm curious to know!
1. Smockpaper Letterpress & foil thank you cards, $16 set of 6
2. Gakemi Art + Design Bouquet thank you cards, $76 set of 25
3. Chocomocacino Garden lullaby thank you cards, $76 set of 25
4. Designkandy Thank you cards, $12.95 set of 8
1. Honizukle Letterpress thank you cards, $16,50 set of 6
2. Parrott Design Studio thank you letterpress card, $15 set of 6
3. Honizukle letterpress thank you wreath, $9 set of 3