I can hardly believe that August is already over, and September is looming just around the corner. Ever since I took up on my old job again, I can't see the time pass. Fortunately, the summer weather doesn't seem to want to disappear that quickly, and I plan to soak up on as much sunshine as I can. That includes enjoying a bunch of BBQs and alfresco dinners while watching the sun set over the horizon. This beautiful tablescape has all the beautiful summer colors (like vibrant pink, orange and yellow), while incorporated a bunch of autumn shades (burnt sienna and gold are definitely among my seasonal favorites). I would use this color palette for an end-of -summer birthday party or even an unconventional wedding reception with a rustic twist.
Do you like mixing shades typical for different seasons? And what are your end-of-summer plans?
Have a wonderful weekend!
1. Fieldcrest Salad Plate Autumn Paisley, $19.99
4. Fieldcrest Dinner Plate Autumn Paisley, $24.99
5. San Miguel Inca Vase, $36.99
6. Schott Zwiesel Pure water glass, $14
7. Fieldcrest Bowl Autumn Paisley, $25.99
9. Pink roses
11. Anthropologie textured cullet vase, $24
12. West Elm gold flatware, set of 5, $29