Ever since I moved back to Slovakia, I've been mainly indulging in online shopping (Asos and Dorothy Perkins could testify). I have neither time, nor many opportunities to enjoy long shopping sprees, so you can only imagine how excited I am at the perspective of running around Paris with my credit card at the ready. I'm spending five days with one of my best friends from the university, with whom I already navigated through more than one epic shopping spree. And rest assured that this time it won't be different: I've been saving up my pennies for months (for as long as I've been putting together my shopping list, in fact).
Diptyque, Ladurée, Nespresso, Fnac... all my best friends live in Paris, and I'm determined to pay each of them a well deserved visit. I have already shared my obsession with beauty products scoured in French pharmacies: Nuxe and Bioderma are just two examples of miracle product that have found their way into my bathroom.
These are the things I'm hoping will be leaving Paris with me next Monday (oh well, I probably won't buy all six candles, but picking just two or three will be so difficult!). And no, they won't be all only for me: there is a bunch of last minute Christmas gifts included as well.
What would your perfect Parisian shopping list look like?
1. Diptyque L'Ombre dans l'Eau perfume
2. Diptyque Baies candle
3. Ladurée L'Art de recevoir (The art of entertaining) books
4. Clarins Hydra Quench cream mask
5. Mariage Freres Heritage gourmand Macaron Black Tea
6. Nuxe Huile prodigieuse multi-usage dry oil
7. Ladurée macarons
8. Ladurée Lucky charms Paris candle
9. Bioderma Créaline H2O micelle solution
11. Clarins Lotus face treatment oil
12. Diptyque Jasmin candle
13. Annick Goutal Petite Chérie perfume
14. Ladurée Marie Antoinette tea
15. Mariage Freres Festive black tea
16. Ladurée Orange Blossom candle
17. Ladurée Délice de Ladurée candle
18. Nespresso coffee pods
19. Ladurée Lucky charms New York candle