I know I told you in my very first "Summer escape" post that there was no "vaction" inscription on my agenda this summer. Well, things change, and after a lot of personal drama, I earned the right to escape all the problems, and, for the first time in my life, visit Rome and Florence. I'm leaving at the beginning of September, and I'm already super excited. I'm looking forward to visiting all the beautiful monuments, eating my way through a ton of pasta, pizza and other Italian delicacies, stocking on the best olive oil and being inspired by the fabulous Italian fashion and style. Doesn't that sound heavenly?
I've already spent days researching my trip, making my list of places to visit and of course, planning my wardrobe. They say that Milan is the Italian fashion capital, but I'm convinced that Rome can give it a run for its money any time it wants. I can't way to see all the Romans strutting around in their stylish, well-tailored and perfectly designed outfits. Below is my idea of perfect Roman wardrobe: lightweight dresses, glamorous sunnies, quality leather totes and shoes and a little bit of sparkle provided by the accessories.
Have you ever visited Rome or Florence? If so, don't hesitate to share your favorite spots, things to see, restaurants to try, anything, really. I'm already looking forward to reading your tips!
5. Eugenia Kim floppy hat with chain trim, $12.80
7. Guess Moonbeam Mother of Pearl buckle, $221.39
10. Dior Addict lip polish, $30
11. Steven Wikka wedge sandals, $85
1. Joie Susina lace dress, $338
2. Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum, $85
3. Forever 21 Chiffon rosette chain necklace, $12.80
4. DKNY 3/4 sleeve lace dress, $335
5. Guess Pixie dust bucke watch, $253.75
7. Topshop Scuba peplum jacket, $90
8. Dolce & Gabbana patent-leather pumps, $695
1. Moleskine City Notebook Roma, $17.95
2. River Island Pyramid rim sunglasses, $22.14
4. Nikon Coolpix S6300, $
5. Murad oil-free sunblock, $31