I've already been dreaming about the perfect summer getaway for weeks (you can find all my previous summer escape posts here), and since I still have 2 weeks to go before my Roman holiday, I'm here today with another dream destination of mine. California in general, and Los Angeles in particular, have been on my travel list for ages. I'm intrigued by the differences between the beaches, the mountains and the glamorous cities that are characteristic for this state (and have I mentioned that it's home to a bunch of my favorite bloggers, like Emily and Anna, and to my all-time favorite fashion maven, Rachel Zoe?).
When it comes to Los Angeles style, I would opt for easy Californian chic for day, and dramatic glamour for night. I'm still not entirely comfortable with the idea of wearing denim cut-offs, but it's the piece that epitomitzes that relaxed vibe. When paired with a chic top, killer gladiator heels and a few colorful accessories, it looks absolutely fantastic.
In the evening, I would opt for a fabulous hi-lo chiffon dress paired with sparkly heels, minimal jewelry and colorful mani/pedi.
What would your perfect LA wardrobe look like?
1. River Island Clock and Key necklace pack, $20.44
2. ModCloth Drinks on the deck hat, $14.99
3. Dorothy Perkins blush bow front swing top, $44
4. Reed Krakoff Atlantique leather tote, $1590
5. Estée Lauder Beyond Black Pure Color nail lacquer, $20
6. MAC Heavenly Creature lipstick, $15
7. Topshop Moto copper stud denim hot pants, $70
8. Giuseppe Zanotti metallic suede gladiator sandals, $850
9. Ann Taylor Harper leather gladiator sandals, $99.88
10. Asos pack of two smooth double cuffs, $25.55
1. Rare chiffon hi lo dress with chain back, $71.58
2. ModCloth Front Page Photo jacket, $89.99
3. Deborah Lippmann Ray of Light & Sweet Dreams mini duet, $21
4. Dorothy Perkins Leopard halfmoon clutch, $17
5. Stila Sparkle luxe lip gloss, $22
6. Asos Hello heeled sandals, $85.15
7. Asos Adjustable pack of three engraved band rings, $13.62
1. Sara Happ The lip slip lip balm, $24
2. Nikon d3100, $499.99
3. Wallpaper City Guide Los Angeles, $9.95
4. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, $24
5. Estée Lauder DayWear Anti-oxydant BB creme, $28
6. Moleskine City Notebook Los Angeles, $17.95
7. Leonor Greyl Paris Nourishing Hair serum, $44
8. Clarisonic Mia 2 Mango sonic cleansing system, $149
9. Tela beauty organics boar bristle hairbrush, $72
Don't forget to follow Macarons and Pearls for more chic updates and inspiring pictures: