|Image via Pinterest|
Don't you have the same impression as me that July flew by with a speed of light? On the other hand, for me it was quite a bad month, so I'm definitely hoping that August will be better.
Today I have another fabulous and inspiring tablescape for you: it has caught my eye with its fresh and summery pink and yellow color combo coral plates and rich pink and orange flower bouquets. I'm especially in love with the little DIY touch: vases covered in denim fabric that add a touch of edge to an otherwise feminine tablescape. This would be such a perfect setting for an al fresco summer birthday dinner, don't you think?
2. Target Coral dinner plate, set of 4, $11.99
5. Crate & Barrel Perception large vase, $39.95
6. Sur la table Summer brights cocktail napkins, set of 6, $3.99
7. Safe denim Indigo smooth open end denim, $5.90/yd
9. Floral gemstone Pink rhodolite rose bouquet, $99.99
11. Fashion for home Rob dining table, $999