I was very excited about this week's Friday's Fancies theme: April Showers, even if I already know that I won't experience very many of them this year. I don't exactly know why, but it seems that Graz has such a special location, that it almost never rains here. Ever since I arrived (almost six months ago), it rained only twice! After experiencing the foggy Paris and eternally rainy Brussels, this is really a bliss for me and I couldn't be happier! No need for umbrella, no need for rain boots. But I still had so much fun putting together the perfect outfit for a rainy day. I couldn't imagine it with a feminine umbrella and, pair of flashy Hunter wellies and a waterproof mascara. However, when I saw this stunning Valentino trench, I forgot everything else. I literally died for it and I've been dreaming about it ever since. The only catch? Its (more than) hefty price tag. But these are Friday's Fancies, money are not an issue, and a girl can dream...
1. Valentino Embroidered Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat, $3490.00
2. J Brand 912 Low-rise Skinny Jeans, $180.00
3. Topshop Self Stripe Roll Sleeve Top, $50.00
4. Hunter Original Gloss Wellies in Raspberry, $125.00
5. Dorothy Perkins Black Frill Umbrella, £10.50
6. Kate Spade Posey Park Statement Necklace, $328.00
7. Kate Spade Carousel Watch, $250.00
Be sure to hop over to Long Distance Loving to discover all the outfit inspiraton for a rainy day.