I don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day, and I don't know anyone who does, so there's no risk of being pinched. However, green is one of my favorite colors, and I don't need any special occasions to wear it. Lately, I've found myself dreaming about monochromatic outfit: I simply love the idea of pairing various shades of one color. I know the mismatched looks are the latest word in fashion, but there's something really glamorous and polished about a monochromatic look that's really appealing to me. That's why I had so much fun putting together this green ensemble and I would simply love to wear this outfit on a date night or even to a job interview.
What about you? Is the monochromatic look a yay or a nay for you?
1. Diane von Furstenberg Shizuka Ruffled Silk Dress, $445.00
2. Ralph Lauren Collection Jesalin Canvas Sandals, $695.00
3. Mulberry Bayswater Textured Leather Bag, $1398.00
4. Miu Miu Croc-Effet Glossed-Leather Wallet, $415.00
5. Miu Miu Croc-Effect Glossed-Leather Passport Holder, $215.00
6. Kenneth Jay Lane 22-karat Gold-plated Crystal Snake Bracelets, $425.00
7. Gucci Square-frame Acetate Sunglasses, $295.00
8. Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Nail Lacquer in Teal Topaz, $19.00
9. Cire Trudon Ernesto Rum, Grapefruit and Bergamot Scented Candle, $80.00
Be sure to check out all the green ensembles over at Long Distance Loving:
Please, help Macarons and Pearls grow, and follow my blog for more stylish and glamorous updates: