The first Friday´s Fancies of 2012 are all about the shoes and that´s more than fine with me. Over the years I´ve developed quite a Carrie Bradshaw worthy shoe obsession, and shoe shopping is definitely one of my favorite free time activity. I always find the most beautiful and stylish pumps on Asos (like these and these) and I´m the happiest person in the world when I can snatch a gorgeous pair on sale. Until I can afford my very first pair of Louboutins, I´m perfectly happy like this!
What´s your favorite shoe shopping spot? Do you buy sky high stilettos that you never wear, just because they are so beautiful?
1. Burberry Prorsum Beaded Leather Sandals, 795.00
2. Markus Lupfer Diamond Check Print Dress, 301.00
3. Proenza Schouler PS1 large leather satchel, 1995.00
4. Michael Kors Runway Glitz Chronograph Watch, 325.00
5. Kate Spade Glossy Garden Clip Earrings, 78.00
Don´t forget to check out all the fabulous ladies that link up today with lovely av from Long distance loving!
Be sure to follow Macarons and Pearls for more stylish and glamorous updates: