When it comes to my recent style icons and inspiration, Blake Lively most certainly tops my list. I love her chic and effortless style, whether she wears a pair of jeans and a leather jacket, or a sophisticated Chanel gown. She can make any outfit her own. The thing I admire the most is that she never uses help of a stylist: she isn't afraid to make mistakes. She'd rather land on a Worst dressed list than let someone else tell her who to be and what to wear. That's so inspiring and empowering!
This is the kind of outfit I wear on almost a daily basis. Of course, my style is very feminine and I love all the dresses and skirts that live in my closet. But when I'm running errands or shopping, I just love to feel comfortable and not fussy. A pair of well-cut jeans and a perfectly worn-in leather jacket will always hold a special place in my wardrobe.
1. Asos Leather Biker Jacket, 181.80
2. Asos Super Soft Black Overdye Skinny Jeans, $54.54
3. Dorothy Perkins Black Knot Front Top, £22.00
4. Topshop White Animal Baroque Scarf, $44.00
5. Asos Boxy Vintage Handheld Bag, $63.63
6. Dorothy Perkins Taupe Lace Up Work Boots, £30.00
7. Topshop Jacquard Palm Warmer, £16.00