It's been a few years that Halloween celebrations appeared in Slovakia, and every now and then I get a glimpse of people in costumes, or carved pumpkins displayed in the windows. Yet, I must confess that I've never really got to grow fond of this holiday. However, this doesn't prevent me from loving the typical Halloween color combo: orange and black. These two colors look exceptionally good together: orange livens up the basic black, while black tames a little bit the flashy tangerine hue. I had a lot of fun (as always) pulling together this week´s Friday's Fancies ensemble: bright colored pants are something I've always wanted to try but I never found a well-fitting pair. It all comes down to my hourglass figure, that is totally ignored by almost all the retailers. I say "Thank you Levi's" every morning when I pull on my Curve ID's, otherwise I'd never wear jeans. Maybe they'll do a colored collection one day...and while I'm daydreaming, check out not only my Halloween ensemble, but all the fabulous outfits over at Long distance loving!
2. Splendid 1x1 Cowl Top, $48.00
3. Helmut Land Sleeve Blazer, $575.00
4. Juicy Couture Rosette High Heel Boots, $498.00
5. Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora, $150.00
6. Yarnz Leopard Scarf, $188.00
7. Kate Spade Gold Coast Maryanne, $445.00
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs Katie Ring, $48.00