I´m still not sure what my New Years Eve outfit will be (nor do I know what I´ll be doing for that matter, my fiancé is taking care of the organization this year so it will be a surprise), but I´m already pretty sure what my makeup will look like. I´m a huge fan of smoky eyes, but I never really got to love the classic, black version. Maybe it´s because it always looks so harsh on me. I love to experiment with various color palettes, and greys and greens are definitely my favorites. This time, I´m going for an unexpected Union Jack combo: silver, blue and a hint of magenta. Can´t wait to see how it turns out! Several coats of jet black mascara are a must, as well as a swipe of fuchsia gloss. Essie´s Size Matters is my new favorite, and it´ll look wonderfully festive with a glittery copper top coat.
Do you already have your makeup in mind? What it will look like?
2. Burberry Sheer Luminous Compact Foundation, $52.00
3. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, $28.00
4. Chanel Les Tissages de Chanel in Tweed Pink, $62.00
5. Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze, $5.49
7. Benefit BADgal liner waterproof, $20.00
8. Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Singulier, $30.00
9. Dior Addict Lip Gloss in Outrageous Fuchsia, $27.50
10. Essie Nail Polish in Size Matters, $8.00
11. Sephora Traffic Stopper Copper Top Coat, $9.50
Don´t forget to follow Macarons and Pearls for more stylish and glamorous updates: