|1. Tory Burch boots / 2. Alice + Olivia dress / 3. Rachel Zoe cape / 4. Kate Spade bag / 5. Chanel Lilac Sky / 6. Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose|
When I discovered this week´s Friday´s Fancies theme, I had to laugh. Was Alison reading my mind? Or have we developped some kind of Friday´s Fancies connection? Because I´ve just purchased three (!!!) pairs of amazing boots, and I´ve been waiting impatiently for the temperatures to drop so I can finally show them off. And now Alison has given me the opportunity to imagine the perfect outfit styled around the...yes, boots! I just love Friday´s Fancies!
1. I´ve been catching up on The Rachel Zoe project for the past few days (and let me tell you, it´s ba-nanas!) and I´ve gradually became obsessed with the faux fur. But before I go all the way and invest in one of
Rachel´s fabulous creations jacket, I´m taking the baby steps. Enter a pair of gorgeous faux fur-lined boots. I bought a pair that looks very much like this Tory Burch beauty, and I can tell you, I LOVE it!
2. Since the mocha boot is THE star in this ensemble, I´ve decided to create the entire outfit in the various shades of coffee. And I feel that this Alice + Olivia dress was made for me: it has just the perfect cut, the two tones complement each other beautifully and the long sleeves give it an original touch. If I could, I´d be wearing it all winter long!
3. And here comes Rachel Zoe again. I am completely smitten with her entire fall collection, and this cape is definitely among the top 5 on my fall sartorial wish list. It is so polished and chic, yet it still manages to have this wonderful relaxed feel that invites you to curl up in front of the fireplace with a cup of hot coffee. I´m in love.
4. This is exactly what´s missing in my handbag collection: a neutral-colored, structured and quilted bag that would look just as amazing at a business meeting as on the night out. Per-fection!
5. As much as I love all those neutral tones, I feel like this ensemble miss a little pop of color. Enter Chanel, of course. I grabbed this polish on a moment´s notice in the duty free, and ever since I´ve been marveling over the beautiful lilac shade.
6. I´ve never been the one to use only one perfume. I like to switch them according to my mood and my outfit, that´s why my perfume garden keeps growing and growing. And I already have an eye on this beauty: the harmony of honey, raspberries and roses epitomizes the essence of feminity, and that, my friends, is all I´m asking for :)
Be sure to go and check all the amazing ensembles my fellow Friday´s Fancies bloggers have put together at Long distance loving!