|1. Velvet gemsa lace dress / 2. Nixon belt / 3. Kate Spade bag / 4. Jimmy Choo booties / 5. Marc Jacobs watch / 6. Smythson iPad case|
Who said that the work attire must be neutral and strict? You can look stylish and chic even while running errands and dealing with business partners! A great outfit is all it takes!
This would be my perfect outfit for a busy day:
1. This pristine shirt dress is both sexy and laid back.
2. "Chinch it" is one of my basic style rules. A brown skinny belt is all you need to show off your great body and curves.
3. When it comes to handbags, Kate Spade is one of the ultimate masters! This bag will surely make the best professionnal impression! Plus, the rich emerald shade will show that you master perfectly fall 2011 trends!
5. Men´s watch always looks amazing when paired with a more feminine outfit. It will give you a little bit of edge while still looking polished and professionnal.
6. If you can´t imagine leave your house without your iPad, this stylish hot pink case is the best choice for you! Plus, it´ll be so easy to spot in your bag!
Don´t forget to check all the fabulous Friday´s Fancies ensembles on Long distance loving!