Originally, this week's Friday's Fancies theme was "Back to school". But as far as I'm concerned, the school's been over for quite some time (thank God!), I thought that a "Back to work" ensemble would be much more appropriate. Plus, if your name is Blair Waldorf or Serena van der Woodsen, this could easily be your school attire, if you prefer :)
1. What's not to love about this crisp, amazingly cut dress? It so reminds me of Victoria Beckham's designs, and no need to explain, I'm obsessed.
2. The same goes for this Burberry trench: it's a perfect and timeless investment piece that you can pair with virtually anything.
3. These Jimmy Choo sandals add a serious wow factor. All that leather and studs are toned down a little bit by a neutral color, but they still scream "sexy".
4. Meet one of my favorite Marc Jacobs bags. I love its versatile design and unusual color. It could be a perfect transitional piece from day to night.
5. To up the glam factor, nothing's better that a little bit of sparkle. Call me magpie, but I just can't resist a fabulous piece of costume jewelry!