Lately, I´ve been drawn to the whole palette of jewel tones. Even if they´re considered more appropriate for winter and holiday time, I just can´t help but find them perfect for breezy summer nights. That´s why I decided to round up a beautiful jewel-toned selection for this week´s Friday´s Fancies. Don´t you just love these rich tones, sparkling details and a hint of color-blocking? Well, I definitely do!
1. This Mondrian-inspired Dorothy Perkins dress was an instant love at first sight. I just love the perferct cut and a white and emerald harmony. In fact, I love it so much that it´s already on its way to me :)
3. Same goes for this beautiful berry-colored cross-body bag. I just HAD to have it!
2. I know that many stylistas are not fond of the outfits that are too matchy-matchy, but this time, I couldn´t resist matching the shoes to that fabulous bag. They look absolutely amazing together, plus they complement the dress in an unexpected and fresh way.
4. and 5. A touch of gold accessories (a stack of bangles and a pair of gold & emerald earrings) gives this outfit just the right amout of bling.
6. With a swipe of coral gloss and 7. a touch of floral perfume, I´d love to wear this outfit to a romantic summer wedding. Wouldn´t you?
If you like my ensemble, don´t hesitate to jump over to the lovely Long distance loving blog and "like" me and my outfit :) I´m number 58 this week!