Ever since I posted these pictures I haven´t been able to stop thinking about the perfect combination of emerald and gold. These colors look too good together, especially in summer, and it´s no wonder that they´ve inspired me for my Friday Fancies selection. I´m in love with each and every piece in this dream outfit. Why, you ask?
1. This Dorothy Perkins top is just the most beautiful emerald piece I´ve found. The color is just perfect, bold and it can´t wait to be paired with some statement gold accessories!
2. For the skirt, I was hesitating between two equally amazing pieces. But after all, I´ve decided that this antique gold All Saints mini is much more unpredictable and unusual that its more "traditional" sequined cousin. Which one do you prefer?
3. Cinch it! Nothing gives a shape and structure to the flowy top like a great belt. This Halston Heritage number is wide enough to hide that extra cupcake I got in the morning, and gold enough to liven up any other outfit I´ll put together!
4. It took me precisely 3 seconds to fall in love with these Steve Madden wedges. No comment required. Pure beauty.
5. A summer without a fabulous straw tote is like a cupcake without frosting...incomplete! This one fulfills pretty much all my fantasies: it´s glamorous and original, and would work perfectly with my beloved polka dot dress as well.
6. A gold & emerald cuff is the righr statement piece for your wrist. When combined with 7. this Juicy Couture ring, it makes just enough jewelry with all this glitter!
8. Who wouldn´t think of a fabulous pair of sunnies? These are from Gucci and obviously, they are gorgeous.
9. And the final finishing touch? A swipe of bronzer on your cheeks, nose and chin, and you´re ready to go wherever you want!
Aren´t you in love with these fabulous pieces? If so, please like my link over at Long distance loving! This week, my number is 4!
And of course, I´d like to say a big thanks to all of you who voted for me last week...you are the BEST!