First of all, I´d like to thank you for all your sweet comments, I loved to read each and every one of them! Today, I´m finally bringing you the last part of my lace trilogy.
I think that the white lace is the trickiest one to pull off, as it can look too bridal or "country girl". The best way is to tone it down with a tailored black blazer and black pumps (like Keira Knightley); or with some black opaque tights and ankle booties (courtesy of Emily Blunt).
If you prefer some bolder combinations, you can add a pop of color to your outfit with a wide red belt, beautiful strappy sandals and a cute headband.
So, what do you think? Which lace color do you prefer? Are you going to shop for some gorgeous lace pieces just like me? :)
1. Dorothy Perkins Cream backless lace dress, £25.00
2. Topshop Cream Lace Cape Cover Up, $60.00
3. Topshop Lace Peter Pan Shift Dress, $80.00
4. Dorothy Perkins White Lace Shell Top,
5. New Look Lace Turban, £3.50
6. Topshop White Bell Sleeve Lace Shift Dress, $95.00
7. Asos Shellys Hastings Printed Lace Detail Lace Up Flat Boots,
8. New Look Lace Clutch, £12.99
9. New Look Lace Headband, £2.99